Thursday, September 9, 2010

Review Of The Witch And The Wolf By Tricia Schneider

The Witch and the Wolf

By: Tricia Schneider
Categories: Mainstream Romance, Paranormal, Shape-shifter, Vampires/Werewolves
Word Count: 18,419
Heat Level: STEAMY
Published By: The Wild Rose Press
Age: 18 and older


Lord Jeremy North's curse is to become a werewolf during every full moon, turning into a bloodthirsty monster that kills with no remorse. When he finds a woman nearly frozen upon his doorstep, his sense of honor compels him to help her, even at the risk he might kill her himself.
Lillian Merriweather hadn't planned to get caught in a blizzard while traveling the English countryside. Nor had she planned on finding refuge in a house full of secrets. But Lillian has secrets of her own. And what she's running from is not far behind...

The Witch and the Wolf
The Witch and the Wolf

The above information was from BookStrand.Com

Link:

Wild Rose Press Link To Purchase:


For the first time I am at a loss for words. This story had the potential to be a really great story but it came and went to quickly (no pun intended). Although I did enjoy the story it started a little slow for me but then just when I was really starting to getting into it, it was over and done with not to mention there were so many possible scenarios of things that could potentially be beginning to happen and it was just over. Jeremy and Lillian's story was too short. The blurb was great you know the thought of a werewolf and a witch coming together who knew what mysteries and secrets this could cause upon discovery. As for the chemistry of Jeremy and Lillian it was rushed way too fast. I mean, I believe in love at first sight but this was like I am attracted to you, and then you blink, and now I love you. I hate to be negative about a book but just because I may not appreciate it doesn't mean someone else won't with that being said on a scale of 1-10 I give this book a 6. I really can't give this book a higher rating because it was really just to rushed. The story line had great potential and if given enough of a chance this book could have been really great. I have been searching everywhere on the internet to find out if maybe this was just a short story. I only found one review on Amazon.com ( http://www.amazon.com/Witch-Wolf-ebook/dp/B003WQBDX2 ) that said this was a short story. If it is a short story then the events in this book would make more sense but, in the end I would still feel robbed of a truly great story.



Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment