Friday, June 20, 2014

Review: Bang By E.K. Bliar

Bang by E.K. Blair
Paperback, 420 pages
Published May 19th 2014

GoodReadsAmazonB&N

They say when you take revenge against another you lose a part of your innocence.
But I’m not innocent.
I haven’t been for a very long time.
My innocence was stolen from me. Taken was the life I was supposed to have. The soul I was born with. The ruby heart embedded in a life full of hopes and dreams.

Gone.
Vanished.

I never even had a choice.
I mourn that life. Mourn the what-ifs.
Until now.
I’m ready to take back what was always meant to be mine.

But every plan has a fatal flaw. Sometimes it’s the heart.

**Due to the dark and explicit nature of this book, it is recommended for mature audiences only as some scenes may be particularly disturbing.**(less)


WOW! What a book, it's about deceit, revenge and the ultimate betrayal! I never expected the book to be what it was and was so not prepared for how it all ended.

This book was a roller coaster out of control the moment it started. I had to hang on tight for fear I would fall off. Nina is an amazing strong woman who has overcome so much from her past, but did she really overcome it or just hide it down deep?

Three men caught in her web of lies all destined to be destroyed. All love her but does she truely love anyone when she cant even love herself?

This book had  some really dark elements when in Nina's past but as a broken person myself I loved that E.K. really captured the emotions just right. With so many lies and thoughts going on at one  time, this was a really well written story!

Now the end was not at all what I saw coming and it really left me with my mouth hanging open and gasping at what the F just happened. I cant get the next book fast enough just to know where it goes from here! Not a love story, but yet a story of finding love when and where you least expect it... A book about overcoming what life throws at you and taking what you can out of what is left.

Sometimes playing games with men can lead to disaster or it can lead to victory....

5 out of 5 stars (cuz I cant give it more)






No comments:

Post a Comment