Thursday, February 6, 2014

Review: His Secrets By Lisa Renee Jones

His Secrets
By Lisa Renee Jones
ebook, 60 pages
Expected publication: February 24th 2014
by Gallery

 An Inside Out story, Chris's POV

 In a world where my only escape has been my art, Sara has been the light in my darkness. And there is darkness, the kind of inky black that can bleed from my life to hers. She doesn't see it. She doesn't understand what I've shown her. And my biggest fear is that soon...she will.






AGGGH I love Chris!!! It was so nice to get a story from his point of view, I just wish it was longer. I knew reading it was just a novella and going to be short, but a girl can still wish for more right?

This short little glimpse takes us deeper into Chris's world and his past, but with Sara by his side can this help them to move ahead together or will this drive Sara to run?

I loved seeing the deep need in Chris to protect Amber and his devotion to her, even if she does not want his help. Chris may have made her this way but she chooses to stay this way. What better way to hurt him and manipulate him then make him face his own demons. With Sara there to witness it all, Chris knows he is letting Sara deeper into his dark past. Together they must face it all.

I so look forward to the next installment and see just where Ms. Jones takes us next!

5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment