Thursday, December 19, 2013

Review: Sex Love Repeat By Alessandra Torre




Sex Love Repeat
By: Alessandra Torre
ebook, 275 pages
Published December 1st 2013 by Alessandra Torre

I love two men. I screw two men. I am in a relationship with them both, and they are both aware there is another. That is all they need to know, that is all I let them know. They don’t need to know a name; they don’t need to know anything but that they are not alone in my heart.

They have accepted the situation. Stewart, because his life is too busy for the sort of obligations that are required in a relationship. Paul, because he loves me too much to tell me no. And because my sexual appetite is such that one man has trouble keeping up.

So we exist, two parallel relationships, each running their own course, with no need for intersection or conflict. It works for us, for them, and for me. I don’t expect it to be a long-term situation. I know there is an expiration date on the easy perfection of our lives.

I should have paid more attention, should have looked around and noticed the woman who watched it all. She sat in the background and waited, tried to figure me out. Saw my two relationships, the love between us, and the moment that it all fell apart.

She hates me.
I don’t even know she exists.
She loves them.
I love them.
And they love me.

EVERYTHING else hangs in the balance.

This book was so not what I was expecting, and I loved it!!!

Madison met and fell in love with 2 men, but how do you keep both worlds apart? I could not image how Madison does it but she does, and man that girl has the best of both worlds.

Stewart is rich, sexy and such a good lover, but never has the time to put in a relationship he only needs Madison for sex, but pampers her always even when he is not around simply because he loves her. I would love to have him.

Paul is so good looking and so tender what woman in her right mind would pass him up. He gives Madison everything she needs but does not have the money Stewart has. He know her other man has money and just uses her for sex or a date when at a important event, but he loves Madison so much that he accepts it all to keep her happy, after all as long as Madison is happy then Paul is happy.

Who is this mystery woman watching her? What are her plans? Will Madison ever have to choose between her men? These are questions I keep asking myself while reading this book. I have to say I loved this story right from the beginning and could not put it down. I was so hooked!!! This book leads you to think one way and through the first half of the book you think you know what is going on, but let me tell you when the truth comes out and you find out what is really going on, MY MOUTH HIT THE FLOOR!!! I was in shock at what I just read and had to read it again to make sure I read that right.

I was just not happy that after the truth came out how the book changed. I knew at some point Madison would have chose between her men if she wanted a happily ever after with marriage and kids, But I wish she didn't have to. I really wanted her to end up with them both. After all it work for the 2 years they just spent together. Why could they not just all live like a polygamous relationship??? I guess it would have been a bit weird but still, that's what I was hoping for.

Either way the book was really good and I enjoyed it very much!!

4.5 out of 5 stars



No comments:

Post a Comment